Thief Busters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thief Busters

Forums for the Art thief hunting group Thief busters on Deviantart

Special Ranks + warning system

Zerachiel
    Zerachiel
    Admin
    Admin

Special Ranks + warning system Empty Special Ranks + warning system

Post by Zerachiel Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:37 am

as you will all come to see there will be special Ranks issued to certain members. if you see a special rank and don't know what it means please refer to here.

the special ranks are as follows.

Moderators group:
    Moderators
    Co-Admin

VIP:
    Theft Detectives
    Theft VIP

Moderator group is Admin invite only! so don't even ask...i will choose the best for those.

VIP group will be given to those users that have shown exceptional skill in both finding theft and finding original artist. Theft VIP will be awarded to those that have proven themselves as hunters. Theft detectives will be awarded to users that have shown great skill at tracking down original artworks.

those are the only special ranks, ranks for normal members will be determined by number of posts. though anyone caught spamming to raise their rank will get suspended. and NO BEGGING FOR SPECIAL RANKS!!!

and that brings up the warning system.

A warning system has been set in place that will be monitored by me. it's a 4 strike system, if you will notice there is currently a green bar under your avatar (may change when i find a better one) a warning will be given when you are found to be breaking a major rule or being in general a harassing troll.

you have 3 chance after that to fly right, it will go to a yellow bar, and orange bar, and then a red bar. if you fuck up at the red bar your IP banned.

anyone on ban or suspension can contact me through DA to talk about allowing you back on.

a karma system has also been put in place that is for you all the users and will play no part in any or our warning decisions (unless a users is in the -100 or something then we're going to be watching that user)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am